Happy Valentines Day <3



Happy Valentines day everyone! Thought I would add a little picture of Heidi and Spencer, because we all love them right now! Yeaaa suuuure Stepfaniiieeee.

So right now I am trying to get ready for my Valentines Day Date with my significant other and Truly's dad, Adam. I always have to add they is my boyfriend AND Truly's dad. Because in this society you never know anymore. I have completely nothing to wear, I've raided my closet, my little sister's closet, and I am out of choices. Of course it has to do with the fact that I have gained 20 lbs since I have last went shopping so nothing I have looks remotely good one me. Well I guess that's what yo get for stuffing yourself with chocolate and making excuses not to go exercise. I guess I'll go start on my hair now and I hope all you ladies and gentlemen have a very happy valentines day and let me know how everything goes today!

No comments:

Post a Comment