Welcome to my Saturday night!


Usually my Saturday nights consist of 3 things:

(1) Chasing Truly around all night while she wants to stay up with her Aunties and party

(2) Hearing my Mom chase Truly around while I try and catch up on my classes while they decide to sing karaoke in the next room

(3) A good 3 hours away where me and Adam go for dinner and a movie, and I'm home by 10:00 P.M.


I know, sounds super exciting. :-). Well tonight Truly is with my sister, Michelle, my Mom and my stepfather at a friends party for her 5 year old daughter, and I am at home with my other sister while she has her friends over. Tonight is just total solitude as I tap away on this keyboard. Of course, 13 year old girls want to be left alone in their room, so I am in the living room patiently waiting for the pizzas to be delivered, and then off to the living room I will go to watch a movie.


This is a nice Saturday evening that I have been craving: No Truly, No Adam, No crazy sisters (in my face), just me. Sure I'll probably try and get a couple of math problems done but I will try and enjoy the couple of hours I have.


Hope ya'll have a good night!

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from SITS.

    Enjoy your night off! I hope it is a good one!!
    I am going to school myself so I know how hectic that can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping in from SITS to say hi. Truly is absolutely beautiful!
    xoxo
    The Cookie Girl

    ReplyDelete