The Little Mermaid, Philosophy, and Relationships


Ariel has been a new name in our household. My almost 2 year old daughter has discovered the magic in Disney's The Little Mermaid.  She is not only obsessed with The Little Mermaid, but also with anything associated with Ariel. She parades around the house singing "AaaAaaah", and dragging her Ariel doll. 
I also like this new found interest in The Little Mermaid, because I was getting a little tired of trying to study for my philosophy tests listening to Dora and Boots in the background. Now as Truly listens to Sebastian singing Under the Sea, I study in the room, humming a long, and surprisingly getting some work done. 

So an update on where I am in life right now. Relationships are hard, and more times than none, I want to give up. Putting a very very long story short, I just want to immerse myself into my schoolwork, my writing, and my daughter, not necessarily in that order, but you get the point, and just throw my hands up completely. Besides that school is going along smoothly, nothing real fun to report there, unless your dying to hear about me falling asleep on top of my Math homework. My work as cleaning houses is also on the less exciting side, I am swaying on the decision of giving up a very large house I clean every week because I can no longer find anyone to help me.

Besides my stress level being through the roof over the 3 topics above, things are relatively easy going this week. Now I sign off with a farewell as I head back Under The Sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment