Fall Semester Here I Come!

School is starting for me again this Monday, and boy am I not ready. I am taking a full 5 classes, so this is my last weekend of Freedom!!

I think I've gotten everything that has been hectic in my life under control. Thank to MyWeddingWorkbook.com I have been able to get the wedding planning under control. They have a great website to get all of my wedding details in front of me, organized, and less intimidating. Plus I think I've found a place for our wedding, Castle Avalon. Looks extremely nice!

I've bought a new planner to organize school/work/mommy stuff, plus plan to utilize the power of iPhone to help with planning and scheduling.

My to-do lists have become shorter and filled with important things versus stuff I want to do right now.

So bring it on new school semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment