Things I just don't understand

I've always been an extremely emotional person. Ok, that's a horrible way to start a blog post, because I bet a couple of you rolled your eyes and said "Oh Boy, here it comes". Well I don't mean an extremely emotional person, I've always been an introvert person when it comes to emotions. For example, if something doesn't go my way or I get upset, I'll most likely keep it in. I don't keep it in and let it boil up, no, I keep it in and in a couple of hours it will be gone. It's like it never happened and I realize that life is too short to be mad.

Right now I am upset. I hate getting too personal in my blogs, but what the heck, that's what a blog is for right? Right now I am just having a hard time understanding choices that people make.
  • I don't understand how one person can put so much effort into trying to be with one of their children, all while forgetting he has a daughter who needs him just as equally, if not more. I have a hard time understanding that the urgency to be with one child, isn't there for the other.
  • I don't understand how a family can just toss their mother to the side as if she doesn't exist. At a time when they need her most, in her frail state, they refuse to offer support, or at least, any kind gestures.
  • I don't understand how someone can get upset with their children and fight over finances, when money should be between the parents, not to be discussed with your teenage daughters.
Different things I don't understand right now, and probably never will... hopefully in a couple of hours, it will all be gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment