Yoplait Whips Summer Cool Down Gift Pack

Yoplait Whips! are currently available in a variety of delectable flavors Strawberry Mist, Chocolate, Key Lime Pie, Orange Crème, Chocolate Raspberry, Lemon Burst, Peaches 'N Cream and Raspberry Mousse. Also, try Yoplait Whips! newest flavor Vanilla Creme which just hit store shelves!

Today we received our very own Yoplait Whips! Summer Cool Down Gift Bag. Truly was so excited when I told her this box was for her, and she couldn't wait to open it!Surprisingly, the delicious taste of Yoplait Whips! can also be enjoyed as a frozen treat! Simply place your favorite Whips! yogurt cup in the freezer overnight and you will have a chilled yogurt indulgence that you don't have to get from the ice-cream truck or at the parlor So this summer, before you hit the beach, park or your own backyard, don't forget to stock your freezer with Yoplait Whips! (We suggest removing the Yoplait Whips! from the freezer for 5-10 minutes before enjoying). Right now, our Yoplait freeze pops are freezing in the kitchen, and we have tried one and they are delicious! While yoplait yogurt is good on their own, we definitly enjoyed the frozen yogurt pops!

Plus the color changing spoons are awesome! If only I could find where Truly put the rest of them.....?

Want to win one? Of course you do! What do you have to lose, nothing, but this awesome gift pack to gain!!

You get: A "Summer Cool Down" gift bag that includes two free coupons for Yoplait Whips!, cooler tote, popsicle molds and a set of 12 color-changing spoons


How to enter:

Just follow my blog, and leave a comment telling me How you would enjoy your Yoplait whips, cold or frozen?

Remember do both! And if you already follow....then good for you!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Stepfanie! Great giveaway! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Your blog is absolutely adorable. I would love to be entered in your giveaway. I have only tried the Whips the regular way but my Mom swears by eating them frozen, I'm going to have to try them that way :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was already following you. I am now. We would freeze them and enjoy them on our front porch or backyard. They would also be an awesome snack to take to the park in a cooler.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete