Wow, 2010 is less than 24 hours away. Even though I do not recall how I spent my last New Year's Eve, (probably sleeping then), I feel like this year just flew right past me. It has been eventful and un in some places.
How my 2009 was:
Adam and I ended up really connecting this year and made some great progress in our relationship, oh and got engaged. And (both of us) really did a lot of growing up. Ok... I probably needed to do a little more growing up, but he learned how to put up with me.
- I came, I saw, I gave up. With my residential cleaning business building up speed, after a few bumps in the road, I ended up just giving up altogether. Those couple of bumps were pretty scary for me, and scared me out of business, something I regret to this day.
- Truly proved she is just like me and every single way. Oh boy.
- I finally chose a career path: English Degree, Teaching, and Writing.
- I spent alot of money. A lot. Money that wasn't mine, i.e. credit cards.
So there was a lot of good and bad, but mostly good. And I didn't even try to make the good. So I expect 2010 to be awesome because I will exert a lot more effort. I never really made any New Years Resolutions, but this year I want to have goals to look forward to. With new things happening to me in the last couple of months, I know this New Year is going to be filled with fun.
Goals for 2010
- Get rid of most (if not all) of my credit card debt. When I am done with school, I only want to have my student loan debt, if I can avoid as much of that as possible.
- Build a savings account. Because right now, my balance on it say $0.98.
- Re-build my residential cleaning service business
- Begin my novel, or two
- Keep my 2 new work at home jobs in order to pay off debt faster
- Give birth to baby number 2!
- Give more to charities, mission work, and the less fortunate
- Become a better mother, daughter, sister, granddaughter, and child of God.
Wow, I am expecting a lot of myself, but I know I can do it. That is what is surprising me the most, I know I can do it.
See ya'll next year, as tonight we welcome 2010!