To Wordpress or Not To Wordpress?

So I've spent the better part of my day re-designing this blog to change things around, since I am back to blogging, and then I forgot all about wordpress. So now I am trying to decide if I should transfer my domain name and blog to Wordpress. What do you guys think? Are you using wordpress and love it?

I've designed a Wordpress blog here at http://www.stepfanieb.wordpress.com, so if I do switch, it will be here.

Any thoughts suggestions would definitely suffice :-)


2 comments:

  1. I'm still hosted on Blogger but have wondered this myself so curious to see what people say. What's prompting you to consider changing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it just may be hype. I was thinking Wordpress because everyone says that the userface is much better, but I think I may just want to try and figure out wordpress a little bit more because I can't seem to customize it the way I want it.

    ReplyDelete