Putting Off Tomorrow



I dread tomorrow. I am sitting here at my desk, staring at my open planner seeing tomorrow highlighted "Catch Up Day." Usually, my Catch Up days are Mondays, and I use that time to pay bills, do laundry, schedule everything for the week, send out all the e-mails from the weekend, anything of that nature. As I stare at these yellow highlighted pages, I know that tomorrow's catch up day isn't as easy and care free as they usually are. Especially since this catch up day lands on a Friday.



Tomorrow is "sort through Truly's room, throw away toys and clothes, clean the bathroom, do ALL schoolwork, finish training for job, write some more articles ...." Trust me, you don't want to know the rest of the list. Trust.

I'm not complaining though, I'm glad to finally get all the things done that have been looming over me for the past week, but why I put them all off to the last possible minute, I will never know. I'm so easily distracted it's hard to get things done, or at least the things I don't really want to do, because we all know if "Go out and buy some ice cream" where on the to-do list, versus "sorting through the dreaded toybox," we all would gladly choose the ice cream. Or maybe that's just me.

So as my Trulybear is falling asleep, I am wishing on the brightest star that tomorrow takes it's time getting here .... but then again, I can always erase my Catch Up Day, it was written in pencil .... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment