My laser hair removal journey

Good Morning. I know it's a little early, for me anyways, but here I am, ready to blog. Truly is still sleeping from her super exciting day yesterday, and I am still sore. I'm not sure if I had mentioned it in this blog before yet, but I am getting laser hair removal treatments done. Yesterday I had my 3rd out of my 5 scheduled treatments. I am getting them done with Ideal Image, and let me tell you, it is fantastic!  I am getting my underarms, bikini area, and legs done, and I love it. So far, I only have about 60% of my hair growing back and the hairs that do , are very fine. After the 5th treatments I should have no hair growing back, because the laser pulses get higher every treatment, so the next 2 ought to do the trick. Ideal Image isn't one of the cheapest places to go to, but they are the leading experts in laser hair removal, and the safest. Your laser treatments are 10 weeks apart because the hair follicles grow at different rates. The laser kind of feels like this hot rubber band hitting you, a little uncomfortable, but very bearable.

I am getting it done as a little present to myself. You have no idea how nice it will be to just jump in and out of the shower. I don't have to worry about ingrown hairs, or razor burn, or buying razors or any of that stuff. I figured this was a nice investment for myself, and when I decide to have more kids, it would be great because I don't need to waste 30 minutes in the shower every day having to shave. 

And it's something I'll never have to worry about again, ever!

1 comment:

  1. I got a laser hair removal package from my husband for my birthday. Two treatments in -- yeeeeoooouuuchh...but well worth it in the end :-)

    Stopping by from UBP to say "hi" - party on :-)
    carma

    ReplyDelete