My Saturday has been the culmination of extremely good moments, to points of severe confusions, to total manic depression.
To start off I was up and early, waiting at the door at Target to buy the new Twilight DVD. Sure, I could've bought it at a million other places, but Target has the 3 disc special edition with the free Itunes download. If you didn't know before, I am a die-hard, manic Twilighter. Truly is too, don't let her see Edward, or the swooning begins.
So after buying the DVD with a couple of dozen people trailing right behind me with their little plastic bags filled with the new DVD, I was off to class.
Off to class to find I was totally unprepared for this math test. I know a couple of answers I got right for sure, but there were more than I liked that I just went completely blank on. Like.....What??
After leaving class early, sadly disappointed in my pathetic attempt at a mathematic test, I realized I had the Twilight DVD in my purse and was all too happy to go home and watch it.
After 4 hours of Twilight, deleted scenes, making the movie, and documentary's, we were off to the mall. Truly, my sisters, and I went to the mall and after some store browsing I ended up in a dressing room at Nordstrom's to try on a couple of dresses, only to find.....I couldn't fit into the dresses I want. Why? Oh yes, because I have not been excersicing and I've been eating up the whole kitchen.
Even Twilight couldn't save this one. From the girl who could run a mile in 6 minutes, I am now the sloppy mom, wearing the sweatpants, in a ponytail, no make-up, unshowered, mom. And that's just from pure laziness. Oh I am in a slump ladies.
But, this slump comes with a plan. I hope to refer back to this post whenever I get the need to walk out of the house without any make-up, to race back upstairs, throw on some mascara and blush, and then face the day:
My Out of Slump Plan:
1) Exercise. Go out for a run at least 4 times a week with Truly. Run to the neighborhood park, play with Truly, and then run home.
2) Eat more veggies and fruits.
3) Wear make-up. Even if I am just going to the grocery store. And anyways, doesn't wearing make-up just make you feel sexier and prettier?!
4) No sweats or yoga pants if I am not going to the gym. Wear nice, comfortable jeans. I mean I'm only 20...geez. And Walmart has some great and affordable jeans for sale.
5) Instead of browsing on the computer for endless hours after Truly has fallen asleep, read a book, or pop in a good movie.
6) Join that Tennis League thing I keep saying I'm going to join.
7) Don't let anyone look down on you because you are a young mother.
Number 7 is really important to me because I think that is one of the bigger things that bother me throughout the day. Sure I may be young, but my kid is just as crazy as yours, and just as sweet as well.
Ahh, so this is it huh. Of course there is more to add, but who want's to read all my flaws....I know I don't :-)