Sure I could live without them, but why would I try??
1. My iPhone. My schedule, appointments, homework assignments, blog readers, games, movies, music, checkbook, my LIFE is on my iPhone. Good thing it's passcode protected.
2. Journal. I have this leather journal that I write in daily, sometimes more. Here is where I write everything and anything about my life, my feelings, and just things I'd probably want no one to read about, but I can't help it, I need to see my thoughts to process my decisions.
3. Orange Juice. I'm pregnant. Don't pregnant women crave things? Mine is Orange juice. I need it. All the time.
4. My Truly Ring. I have this ring that Truly (ok my mom) gave me on my very first mothers days. It's a gold ring with two hearts, one has a diamond, Truly's birthstone, and the other has a Ruby, my birthstone. It means the world to me, and reminds me of my choices I need to make everyday for her.
5. Gray Toms Shoes. These things are awesom
e. I love that they are grey so no one can tell if they are really dirty or not, they are super comfortable, and I feel super cool and hip wearing them.
What are your items you would be lost without?